Sr. Manager, IP Functional Modeling
At RapidSilicon, we focus on bringing creativity to FPGA design by combining open-source FPGA methodology with proprietary technologies that enable a faster design-to-silicon turnaround. Our employees work on innovative AI-enhanced EDA tools to provide the most optimized design result that satisfies the needs in general-purpose or domain-specific applications.
To view our job listings, please visit our Careers page at rapidsilicon.com/careers/
- Build, manage and mentor IP Modeling team responsible for IP Functional Modeling and development used in FPGA design. Drive microarchitecture and architecture development and design execution.
- Review IP micro-architecture and development to meet architecture spec for Cycle accuracy and Instruction accuracy.
- Design and develop Behavioral and Structured IP Models for functional and performance tuning to be used in Design Verification Test Benches using SystemC, System Verilog and UVM methodologies.
- Drive key metrics and milestones to meet IP development tape out schedule.
- Communicate efficiently between design teams, logic, process, product / test engineering and architecture teams.
- Ability to provide mentorship and guidance to team members.
- Work closely with DV team in reviewing test plans, and fixing design issues optimally.
- Ensure resourcing is aligned to meet execution deliverables.
- M.S. in Electrical/Computer Engineering or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience in managing Bus Functional and IP Modeling design and development teams and working across multiple projects.
- Experienced with interpreting functional specs and developing architecture, and microarchitecture for IP Modeling.
- A clear understanding of IP Model development flows, and verification methodologies
- Proficiency in Verilog RTL development, integration, and verification.
- A strong leader with experience in working with a distributed team.
What We Offer
- You will be part of highly qualified and professional team.
- Market Competitive Salary package and incentives based on performance.
- Clearly defined career growth path and technical roadmap for personal growth.