Foundry Operations Manager
Main tasks as below
- Primary interface during escalations RS towards external foundries; coordinate all the technical engagement between R&D and the foundry, including support of NPI, tape out, safe launch and EOL
- Drive and coordinate quality
- Manage the foundry site selection process
- Manage communication between external foundries and RapidSilicon.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Min. 10 years of experience with semiconductor or wafer fab environment (process integration, modules, yield enhancement, manufacturing process)
- Experience with process/products launch, transfers and qualifications • Good understanding or experience with product and yield engineering
- Ability to bridge different disciplines: manufacturing-process-product
- Knowledge in quality systems / preferably experience in automotive area.
- Able to work with risk management tools (FMEA’s)
- Excellent ability to communicate and work in multi-site and multi cultural teams.
- Organizational talent, results-oriented with pro-active attitude.
- Hands on mentality
- Experience in managing projects
- Fluent in English