The Project Manager will interact with key teams within both the R&D and Office of the CTO to ensure that all required activities, collateral, and objectives are met for product release. The Project Manager must be able to organize the teams and drive schedules and deliverables in a clear and consistent manner. Reports to executives and leadership will occur on a regular basis as well as identifying risks or gaps in the program that need to be addressed.
- BSc +3y experience or MSc in a technical engineering field
- 5years of project management or PMP certification
- Experience in the semiconductor industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead multi-functional teams.
- Strong organizational/planning capabilities with experience using Microsoft tools suites for project management (Teams, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot and respond to issues or risks that are identified during the life of the project.
- Ability to summarize and present reports to executive team members as needed
- Ability to assess risks and escalate issues when needed within the structure of the project team.
Deadline to Apply
Drop us an email, with attached resume, to email@example.com
*We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status