Sr. Director, SoC Design
Los Gatos, CA
The Sr. Director, SoC Design is the engineering lead who spearheads SoC integration and implementation of FPGA SoC and reports to VP of Silicon Engineering.
- Works with IP Engineering to integrate all soft and hard IPs to SoC and own top-level SoC design based on ARM/RISC-V CPUs
- Develop detailed architecture and micro-architecture for FPGA SoC and oversee its implementation from RTL thru GDSII
- Works with SoC architecture and verification team to achieve PPA defined in MRD/PRD
- Define and build flow for synthesis, timing analysis, CDC, LINT etc.
- Hands-on experience with synthesis and STA is required
- Build automation scripts to automate EDA tools operations
- M.S. + 10 years in SoC Design and implementation
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with RTL design and IP integration
- 5+ years of experience with synthesis and STA
- Experience with managing physical design is a plus.
- Experience with project management is a plus
Deadline to Apply
Drop us an email, with attached resume, to email@example.com
*We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status