Sr. Director, SoC Design
- Works with IP Engineering to integrate all soft and hard IPs to SoC and own top-level SoC design based on ARM/RISC-V CPUs
- Develop detailed architecture and micro-architecture for FPGA SoC and oversee its implementation from RTL thru GDSII
- Works with SoC architecture and verification team to achieve PPA defined in MRD/PRD
- Define and build flow for synthesis, timing analysis, CDC, LINT etc.
- Hands-on experience with synthesis and STA is required
- Build automation scripts to automate EDA tools operations
- M.S. + 10 years in SoC Design and implementation
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with RTL design and IP integration
- 5+ years of experience with synthesis and STA
- Experience with managing physical design is a plus.
- Experience with project management is a plus