CGA Senior Technical lead
At RapidSilicon, we focus on bringing creativity to FPGA design by combining open-source FPGA methodology with proprietary technologies that enable a faster design-to-silicon turnaround. Our employees work on innovative AI-enhanced EDA tools to provide the most optimized design result that satisfies the needs in general-purpose or domain-specific applications.
To view our job listings, please visit our Careers page at rapidsilicon.com/careers/
- In this role, you will be working in close collaboration with our diverse group of stakeholders from FPGA development team to streamline and improve the existing FPGA development environment so that developers can easily design, create and update the functionality of their test cases.
- Work would include analyze requirements, plan, design, develop, test, debug and implement software systems or application for software enhancements. You should be able to navigate complex build systems, identify issues and root causes, and make contributions to code.
- Drive DevOps principles like test automation, continuous integration, continuous deployment besides others.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Have 10+ years of software development experience including the following areas –
- SDLC Software Development Life Cycle and industry-standard SW design principles.
- Server-side languages such as .Net and Python.
- Database technology such as MySQL
- Be well versed in the latest development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, DevOps, and test driven development.
- Should be experienced working with Linux and windows based operating systems.
- Strong problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Familiar with FPGA Development/compile process (elaboration, synthesis, place and route, timing) and Simulation tools and operating them through command line or scripted flows
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Delivery)
- Experience with open-source project development
- Experience with GIT