Senior Software Engineer
At RapidSilicon, we focus on bringing creativity to FPGA design by combining open-source FPGA methodology with proprietary technologies that enable a faster design-to-silicon turnaround. Our employees work on innovative AI-enhanced EDA tools to provide the most optimized design result that satisfies the needs in general-purpose or domain-specific applications.
To view our job listings, please visit our Careers page at rapidsilicon.com/careers/
Rapid Silicon is looking for a Senior Software Engineer who coordinates with the software development team in defining project scope and approaches. They will also be involved in developing and implementing software applications, and will report to the Project Manager/Director of Software Engineering.
In this role you will be designing and developing modules for software projects based on the provided specifications. Work includes providing support in developing new product lines and upgrading existing projects, proposing the most effective architectural solutions to meet cost, quality, and schedule requirements.
- Assisting managers in analyzing project requirements and designs
- Participating in design, code, and test plan reviews as needed and to provide appropriate recommendations
- Analyzing software issues and recommending workaround solutions
- Developing best practices to ensure software functionality, usability, reliability, and availability
- Assisting in developing design documents, white papers, training documents, and software architectural documents
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science with a focus in Software Engineering
- Work experience of 2-3 years in Software Engineering
- Experience with working on Database Management Systems (MySQL, SQL Server)
- 2-3 years in Dot Net Technologies (Dot Net Core, MVC)
- Experience with working on large scale systems
- Strong expertise with Object Oriented Languages/Technologies
- Experience in a fast paced, agile, continuous integration environment
- Strong understanding and experience with web architecture and associated frameworks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and any other relevant software
- Problem-Solving and supervisory skills