SoC Validation Engineer
At RapidSilicon, we focus on bringing creativity to FPGA design by combining open-source FPGA methodology with proprietary technologies that enable a faster design-to-silicon turnaround. Our employees work on innovative AI-enhanced EDA tools to provide the most optimized design result that satisfies the needs in general-purpose or domain-specific applications.
To view our job listings, please visit our Careers page at rapidsilicon.com/careers/
- The SoC Validation Engineer is responsible for emulating SoC RTL code using an FPGA prototyping platform. Tasks include RTL partitioning, synthesis and simulation using the Vivado tool chain.
- Validation will include running the embedded software stack starting from ROM BIOS.
- Works with counterparts in US and worldwide engineering teams.
- Owns FPGA prototyping platform delivery
- B.S. + 5 years in RTL design/verification
- Experience with Verilog, Vivado, Xilinx FPGA tools
- Embedded software experience is a plus
What We Offer
- You will be part of highly qualified and professional team.
- Working with international customers from U.S., China, and/or South Korea.
- Market Competitive Salary package and incentives based on performance.
- Clearly defined career growth path and technical roadmap for personal growth.