Sr. Manager/Director, SoC Verification
At RapidSilicon, we focus on bringing creativity to FPGA design by combining open-source FPGA methodology with proprietary technologies that enable a faster design-to-silicon turnaround. Our employees work on innovative AI-enhanced EDA tools to provide the most optimized design result that satisfies the needs in general-purpose or domain-specific applications.
To view our job listings, please visit our Careers page at rapidsilicon.com/careers/
- Build, manage, lead and mentor a team of ASIC verification engineers
- Drive methodology and strategy for the verification of next generation SOCs.
- Drive the test bench architecture, test plan and test bench development for module, subsystem and fullchip verification.
- Build and continuously reform verification infrastructure and methodologies to meet the demands of next generation SoCs
- Develop and maintain methodology, flows, and sign-off criteria for verification team.
- Work with architects, RTL designers, FPGA, emulation engineers to ensure that verification requirements are met.
- B.S or M.S with EE/CE with at least 15+ years of verification experience.
- 7+ years of experience in managing verification teams along with program management experience.
- Experience with multiple successful ASIC tape outs. Track record of first-pass success
- Experience building teams including hiring, scheduling and budgeting
- Proficient in UVM/OVM verification methodologies and deep understanding of SoC verification concepts.
- Experience with verification of SoCs with embedded processors or CPU verification.
- Experience with complete verification cycle from design conception to tape-out of complex SoCs.
What We Offer
- You will be part of highly qualified and professional team.
- Working with international customers from U.S., China, and/or South Korea.
- Market Competitive Salary package and incentives based on performance.
- Clearly defined career growth path and technical roadmap for personal growth.