Sr. Staff, Physical Verification Engineer
At RapidSilicon, we focus on bringing creativity to FPGA design by combining open-source FPGA methodology with proprietary technologies that enable a faster design-to-silicon turnaround. Our employees work on innovative AI-enhanced EDA tools to provide the most optimized design result that satisfies the needs in general-purpose or domain-specific applications.
To view our job listings, please visit our Careers page at rapidsilicon.com/careers/
- Take the leadership role of developing and supporting block and full chip automated physical verification flows and scripts
- Perform block and full-chip physical verification and work with the physical design team to close design issues
- Work with the PD team to clean up all DRC/LVS/ESD/ERC/ANT violations and sign off PV for tapeouts
- Work closely with semiconductor foundries on installation, and maintenance of process design kits (PDKs) for SOC physical design teams
- Design custom circuits for some analog and/or high-speed circuits
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science
- 10+ years of experience working with block or full chip physical verification and/or owning Physical Verification CAD flow development and support
- Experience in industry-standard physical verification EDA tools
- Experience in ASIC physical design and custom circuit design
- Proficiency in writing Linux shell scripts in Perl, TCL, and Python
- Self-driven individual with a can-do attitude, and an ability to work in a dynamic group environment
What We Offer
- You will be part of highly qualified and professional team.
- Working with international customers from U.S., China, and/or South Korea.
- Market Competitive Salary package and incentives based on performance.
- Clearly defined career growth path and technical roadmap for personal growth.